We are Leo and Brittany Trevino, a husband and wife photography team. Finding a wedding photographer can be tricky so here is our Wedding Guide to simplify the process. We love creating images that are emotional and real and we want to have fun while we do it. Our heart is to build relationships and capture stories and people. We are 100% full time and love every second of it!
We might be a perfect fit as your wedding photographer if...
You are completely and genuinely in love and not afraid to show it! PDA isn't always a bad thing.
You are down to earth, trusting, and adventurous.
You are NON traditional, its 2018 there are no rules anymore!
You are detail oriented and want your wedding day to be personalized and unique to your love story.
Choosing a package can be difficult, think about what is most important to you on your wedding day. Feel free to email us with any questions!
10 hours of coverage / 2 photographers / $500 album credit / engagement session / full print rights / online gallery
8 hours of coverage / 2 photographers / $200 album credit / full print rights / online gallery
5 hours of coverage / 1 photographer / full print rights / online gallery
Click the images below to see examples of a real wedding and engagement session
Engagement Session - $500
90 minute session / full print rights / online gallery
Additional Wedding Day hours - $400/per
Travel - $2 per mile
for more than 60 miles outside of Tampa, FL
Complete Your Rad Red Experience
We believe in handcrafting wedding videos to reflect each couple and their day. Every detail of our work s done with purpose from switching camera lenses to finalizing edits. We guarantee that your video will truly be one of a kind and something you will cherish forever.
Two Types of Films
Our goal is to create a film laced with emotion from the sights and sounds of your wedding day. We have two types of films and the difference between the two is the length of the final video.
1. Signature Screening
our most popular / a 6-9 minute wedding video reaping your wedding day as a whole
Just Video - $3000
Combined with a Photo Collection - $2500
2. Feature Film
a 12-15 minute in depth video of your day with longer excerpts of the ceremony
Just Video - $3600
Combined with a Photo Collection - $3000
Both Videos Include:
full wedding day coverage (up to 10 hours)
professional editing and color correcting
video posted online for viewing, sharing, and downloading
1 custom USB
2 year backup of footage
drone footage (if weather permits)
full documentary ceremony edit $900
full documentary speeches edit $500/per
full documentary special dance edit $500/per
additional USBs $125
Every wedding has its own style, every bride has her favorite color, and every KISS book can be tailor-made to fit. Thats why at Rad Red we chose KISS for our wedding albums. Each book is a unique, hand-crafted, labor of love that will remind you and your fiance of the emotions and beauty of your wedding for generations to come.
How long does it take to get my photos and/or video?
Photo galleries and videos are sent 6-8 weeks after your wedding. Albums and USBs are designed and sent out after you receive your gallery and/or video.
Are you familiar with different cultural or religious ceremonies?
We are! We have shot several different types of wedding ceremonies.
How do I book?
After your consult, you can book us with a 25% deposit and a signed contract.
How will I receive my final images/video and album?
Photos are sent out via email with a link to your online gallery. Videos are sent via email with a link to your Vimeo page that is password protected. Albums and USBs are mailed to you 4-6 weeks after they are ordered.
When is my final payment due?
You should be paid in full on the wedding day. You can pay on the wedding day but please do not pay your final payment more than 30 days prior.
Can I post my goodies online?
Absolutely! Feel free to post your photos and/or video anywhere on social media. Just tag us!
Do you travel?
Of course! Anywhere and everywhere within the USA. Travel feea apply.
Do you offer RAW photos or video files?
No, we do not offer any of our RAW photos or video files.
A few pro tips...
(because you probably haven't planned wedding before)
1. Think outside the box. There are no rules or specific things you HAVE to do at weddings, except the marriage license of course :) This day is about you and your love story so make it personal. Include special details, write personal vows, ditch the old school bouquet and garter toss or maybe shy away from the typically blush bridesmaids dress.
2. HIRE A PLANNER. Or a least a day of coordinator! How organized your wedding day is, IS KEY. Trust us on this one!
3. Don't rule out a first look. Every couple that has done one was very glad they did. You rally don't get much alone time together and a first look allows for that. Plus it's a great way to enjoy cocktail hour or get nerves/tears out before the ceremony. I promise, it will not take away from THAT moment.
4. Skip the tanning. Spray tanning or overly tanning outside. We can't photoshop the orange out of every photo and you don't want to look back on your wedding day and see orange or tan lines while in your stunning gown.
5. BUDGET is super important. So make sure and decide together what parts of your wedding day are most important to you both and spend most of the budget on that. Think about after the day and what will be left when its all said and done.
6. DO NOT watch the forecast. It will drive you crazy, TRUST!
Feel free to email, text or call with any questions!